Baicalin and Scutellarin Are Proteasome Inhibitors that Specifically Target Chymotrypsin-like Catalytic Activity
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1362–1367, September 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-X., Sato, E., Kimura, W. and Miura, N. (2013), Baicalin and Scutellarin Are Proteasome Inhibitors that Specifically Target Chymotrypsin-like Catalytic Activity. Phytother. Res., 27: 1362–1367. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4878
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23659645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!