Neoplasm Prevention and Immuno-Enhancement Mediated by Daily Consumption of a Proprietary Extract from North American Ginseng by Elderly Mice of a Cancer-Prone Strain
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1339–1344, September 2013
How to Cite
Durairaj, P. and Miller, S. C. (2013), Neoplasm Prevention and Immuno-Enhancement Mediated by Daily Consumption of a Proprietary Extract from North American Ginseng by Elderly Mice of a Cancer-Prone Strain. Phytother. Res., 27: 1339–1344. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4880
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Afexa Life Sciences, Inc.. Grant Number: #218822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!