Ho Young Kim and Sung Keun Jung contributed equally to this work.
Raf and PI3K are the Molecular Targets for the Anti-metastatic Effect of Luteolin
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1481–1488, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y., Jung, S. K., Byun, S., Son, J. E., Oh, M. H., Lee, J., Kang, M. J., Heo, Y.-S., Lee, K. W. and Lee, H. J. (2013), Raf and PI3K are the Molecular Targets for the Anti-metastatic Effect of Luteolin. Phytother. Res., 27: 1481–1488. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4888
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: Plant Molecular Breeding Center No. PJ008187
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea, the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: No. 2010-0029233
- World Class University Program. Grant Number: Grant R31-2008-00-1-56-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!