S.M. Oh and K.H. Chung contributed equally
The Inhibitory Effects of the Standardized Extracts of Ginkgo biloba on Aromatase Activity in JEG-3 Human Choriocarcinoma Cells
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1756–1762, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M. J., Park, Y. J., Chung, K. H. and Oh, S. M. (2013), The Inhibitory Effects of the Standardized Extracts of Ginkgo biloba on Aromatase Activity in JEG-3 Human Choriocarcinoma Cells. Phytother. Res., 27: 1756–1762. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4927
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!