Antiplatelet Activity of a Novel Formula Composed of Malic Acid, Succinic Acid and Citric Acid from Cornus officinalis Fruit
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1894–1896, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-C., Zhao, Y. and Bian, H.-M. (2013), Antiplatelet Activity of a Novel Formula Composed of Malic Acid, Succinic Acid and Citric Acid from Cornus officinalis Fruit. Phytother. Res., 27: 1894–1896. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4934
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: PAPD, ysxk-2010
- National Foundation of Science of China. Grant Number: No. 8117319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!