Chunggan Extract (CGX), A Traditional Korean Herbal Medicine, Exerts Hepatoprotective Effects in a Rat Model of Chronic Alcohol Consumption
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1854–1862, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. G., Wang, J. H., Han, J. M., Hwang, S. Y., Lee, D. S. and Son, C. G. (2013), Chunggan Extract (CGX), A Traditional Korean Herbal Medicine, Exerts Hepatoprotective Effects in a Rat Model of Chronic Alcohol Consumption. Phytother. Res., 27: 1854–1862. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4935
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!