Liji Jin and Feifei Wu equally contributed to this work.
Anti-depressant Effects of Aqueous Extract from Acanthopanax senticosus in Mice
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1829–1833, December 2013
How to Cite
Jin, L., Wu, F., Li, X., Li, H., Du, C., Jiang, Q., You, J., Li, S. and Xu, Y. (2013), Anti-depressant Effects of Aqueous Extract from Acanthopanax senticosus in Mice. Phytother. Res., 27: 1829–1833. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4938
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Hi-tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA10Z412
- National Outstanding Youth Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30125034
- National Innovation Fund for Small Technology-Based Firms of China. Grant Number: 06C26222120113
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!