A Comparative Study of Baby Immature and Adult Shoots of Aloe Vera on UVB-Induced Skin Photoaging in vitro
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1874–1882, December 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, E., Kim, S. H., Lee, S., Lee, C. H., Do, S.-G., Kim, J. and Kim, S. Y. (2013), A Comparative Study of Baby Immature and Adult Shoots of Aloe Vera on UVB-Induced Skin Photoaging in vitro. Phytother. Res., 27: 1874–1882. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4943
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Coordinating Center for Global Cosmetics R&D, NCR. Grant Number: A10301710111280100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!