A Comparative Study of Baby Immature and Adult Shoots of Aloe Vera on UVB-Induced Skin Photoaging in vitro
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1874–1882, December 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, E., Kim, S. H., Lee, S., Lee, C. H., Do, S.-G., Kim, J. and Kim, S. Y. (2013), A Comparative Study of Baby Immature and Adult Shoots of Aloe Vera on UVB-Induced Skin Photoaging in vitro. Phytother. Res., 27: 1874–1882. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4943
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Coordinating Center for Global Cosmetics R&D, NCR. Grant Number: A10301710111280100
|ptr4943-sup-0001-documentS1.docx||Word 2007 document||505K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.