Curcuminoids Modulate Pro-Oxidant–Antioxidant Balance but not the Immune Response to Heat Shock Protein 27 and Oxidized LDL in Obese Individuals
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1883–1888, December 2013
How to Cite
Sahebkar, A., Mohammadi, A., Atabati, A., Rahiman, S., Tavallaie, S., Iranshahi, M., Akhlaghi, S., Ferns, G. A. and Ghayour-Mobarhan, M. (2013), Curcuminoids Modulate Pro-Oxidant–Antioxidant Balance but not the Immune Response to Heat Shock Protein 27 and Oxidized LDL in Obese Individuals. Phytother. Res., 27: 1883–1888. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4952
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!