These two authors equally contributed to this work.
Inhibition of TNF-α-Induced MUC5AC Mucin Gene Expression and Production by Wogonin Through the Inactivation of NF-κB Signaling in Airway Epithelial Cells
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2014
How to Cite
Sikder, Md. A., Lee, H. J., Mia, Md. Z., Park, S. H., Ryu, J., Kim, J.-H., Min, S. Y., Hong, J.-H., Seok, J. H. and Lee, C. J. (2014), Inhibition of TNF-α-Induced MUC5AC Mucin Gene Expression and Production by Wogonin Through the Inactivation of NF-κB Signaling in Airway Epithelial Cells. Phytother. Res., 28: 62–68. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4954
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Triptolide suppresses airway goblet cell hyperplasia and Muc5ac expression via NF-κB in a murine model of asthma, Molecular Immunology, 2015, 64, 1, 99, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Adalimumab Treatment in Biologically Naïve Crohn’s Disease: Relationship with Ectopic MUC5AC Expression and Endoscopic Improvement, Gastroenterology Research and Practice, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Apigenin and Wogonin Regulate Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Signaling Pathway Involved in MUC5AC Mucin Gene Expression and Production from Cultured Airway Epithelial Cells, Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, 2014, 76, 3, 120, , , , , , , ,