Identification of Kazinol Q, a Natural Product from Formosan Plants, as an Inhibitor of DNA Methyltransferase
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 49–54, January 2014
How to Cite
Weng, J.-R., Lai, I.-L., Yang, H.-C., Lin, C.-N. and Bai, L.-Y. (2014), Identification of Kazinol Q, a Natural Product from Formosan Plants, as an Inhibitor of DNA Methyltransferase. Phytother. Res., 28: 49–54. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4955
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- China Medical University Hospital Cancer Research of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-C-111-005
- China Medical University Hospital. Grant Number: DMR-102-009
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 101-2320-B-039-029-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!