Both KW and GG significantly contributed to writing this review.
Animal Studies on Medicinal Herbs: Predictability, Dose Conversion and Potential Value
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 22–27, January 2014
How to Cite
Wojcikowski, K. and Gobe, G. (2014), Animal Studies on Medicinal Herbs: Predictability, Dose Conversion and Potential Value. Phytother. Res., 28: 22–27. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4966
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hypoglycemic and antihyperglycemic effects of phytopreparations and limonoids from Swietenia humilis, Phytochemistry, 2015, 110, 111, , , ,
- 2Hypoglycemic properties of some preparations and compounds from Artemisia ludoviciana Nutt, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014, 155, 1, 416, , , ,
- 3The Genome of Dendrobium officinale Illuminates the Biology of the Important Traditional Chinese Orchid Herb, Molecular Plant, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,