Efficacy and Safety of Standardized Extract of Trigonella foenum-graecum L Seeds as an Adjuvant to L-Dopa in the Management of Patients with Parkinson's Disease
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 172–178, February 2014
How to Cite
Nathan, J., Panjwani, S., Mohan, V., Joshi, V. and Thakurdesai, P. A. (2014), Efficacy and Safety of Standardized Extract of Trigonella foenum-graecum L Seeds as an Adjuvant to L-Dopa in the Management of Patients with Parkinson's Disease. Phytother. Res., 28: 172–178. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4969
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!