The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Inhibits Collagen Production of Nasal Polyp-Derived Fibroblasts
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Kang, J. S., Park, I.-H., Cho, J.-S., Hong, S.-M., Kim, T. H., Lee, S. H. and Lee, H.-M. (2014), Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Inhibits Collagen Production of Nasal Polyp-Derived Fibroblasts. Phytother. Res., 28: 98–103. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4971
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Inhibitory effect of maple syrup on the cell growth and invasion of human colorectal cancer cells, Oncology Reports, 2015,, , , , ,