The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Inhibits Collagen Production of Nasal Polyp-Derived Fibroblasts
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Kang, J. S., Park, I.-H., Cho, J.-S., Hong, S.-M., Kim, T. H., Lee, S. H. and Lee, H.-M. (2014), Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Inhibits Collagen Production of Nasal Polyp-Derived Fibroblasts. Phytother. Res., 28: 98–103. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4971
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!