Effect of Resveratrol on Cultured Skin Fibroblasts from Patients with Oxidative Phosphorylation Defects
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 312–316, February 2014
How to Cite
De Paepe, B., Vandemeulebroecke, K., Smet, J., Vanlander, A., Seneca, S., Lissens, W., Van Hove, J. L., Deschepper, E., Briones, P. and Van Coster, R. (2014), Effect of Resveratrol on Cultured Skin Fibroblasts from Patients with Oxidative Phosphorylation Defects. Phytother. Res., 28: 312–316. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4988
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research Belgium (FWO). Grant Number: G.0200.10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!