A Mineral Extract from red Algae Ameliorates Chronic Spontaneous Colitis in IL-10 Deficient Mice in a Mouse Strain Dependent Manner
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 300–304, February 2014
How to Cite
Aviello, G., Amu, S., Saunders, S. P. and Fallon, P. G. (2014), A Mineral Extract from red Algae Ameliorates Chronic Spontaneous Colitis in IL-10 Deficient Mice in a Mouse Strain Dependent Manner. Phytother. Res., 28: 300–304. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4989
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Enterprise Ireland. Grant Number: IP/2008/0586
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!