Modulatory Effects of Quercetin and Rutin on the Activity, Expression and Inducibility of CYP1A1 in Intestinal HCT-8 Cells
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1889–1893, December 2013
How to Cite
Volková, M., Forstová-Křížová, V., Skálová, L. and Trejtnar, F. (2013), Modulatory Effects of Quercetin and Rutin on the Activity, Expression and Inducibility of CYP1A1 in Intestinal HCT-8 Cells. Phytother. Res., 27: 1889–1893. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4992
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!