Hypolipidemic Activity of Okra is Mediated Through Inhibition of Lipogenesis and Upregulation of Cholesterol Degradation
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 268–273, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H., Chen, G., Ren, D. and Yang, S.-T. (2014), Hypolipidemic Activity of Okra is Mediated Through Inhibition of Lipogenesis and Upregulation of Cholesterol Degradation. Phytother. Res., 28: 268–273. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4998
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 30800609, 31270085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!