Reply to Letter to the Editor
A Response to the Letter of Iba on Liu et al., 2012. Effects of Panax notoginseng Saponins on the Activities of CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 in Rats In Vivo. Phytother Res 26: 1113–1118.
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 152–153, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, G. (2014), A Response to the Letter of Iba on Liu et al., 2012. Effects of Panax notoginseng Saponins on the Activities of CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 in Rats In Vivo. Phytother Res 26: 1113–1118. Phytother. Res., 28: 152–153. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5078
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!