A Novel On-Package Sticker Sensor Based on Methyl Red for Real-Time Monitoring of Broiler Chicken Cut Freshness
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Packaging Technology and Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 69–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Kuswandi, B., Jayus, Oktaviana, R., Abdullah, A. and Heng, L. Y. (2014), A Novel On-Package Sticker Sensor Based on Methyl Red for Real-Time Monitoring of Broiler Chicken Cut Freshness. Packag. Technol. Sci., 27: 69–81. doi: 10.1002/pts.2016
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!