Notes and Correspondence
Comments on ‘The influence of rotational frontogenesis and its associated shearwise vertical motions on the development of an upper-level front’ by A. A. Lang and J. E. Martin (January A, 2010, 136: 239–252)
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 670, pages 269–272, January 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Schultz, D. M. (2013), Comments on ‘The influence of rotational frontogenesis and its associated shearwise vertical motions on the development of an upper-level front’ by A. A. Lang and J. E. Martin (January A, 2010, 136: 239–252). Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 269–272. doi: 10.1002/qj.1871
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!