Spectral nudging in regional climate modelling: how strongly should we nudge?
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 668, pages 1808–1813, October 2012 Part A
How to Cite
Omrani, H., Drobinski, P. and Dubos, T. (2012), Spectral nudging in regional climate modelling: how strongly should we nudge?. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 1808–1813. doi: 10.1002/qj.1894
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!