The contribution of this author to this article was prepared as part of his official duties as a US Federal Government employee.
Convective boundary-layer structure in the presence of wind-following swell
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 667, pages 1476–1489, July 2012 Part B
How to Cite
Nilsson, E. O., Rutgersson, A., Smedman, A.-S. and Sullivan, P. P. (2012), Convective boundary-layer structure in the presence of wind-following swell. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 1476–1489. doi: 10.1002/qj.1898
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!