Modelling the vertical structure of the atmospheric boundary layer over Arctic fjords in Svalbard
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 668, pages 1867–1883, October 2012 Part A
How to Cite
Kilpeläinen, T., Vihma, T., Manninen, M., Sjöblom, A., Jakobson, E., Palo, T. and Maturilli, M. (2012), Modelling the vertical structure of the atmospheric boundary layer over Arctic fjords in Svalbard. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 1867–1883. doi: 10.1002/qj.1914
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!