A critical assessment of surface cloud observations and their use for verifying cloud forecasts
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Crown copyright, the Met Office Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 668, pages 1794–1807, October 2012 Part A
How to Cite
Mittermaier, M. (2012), A critical assessment of surface cloud observations and their use for verifying cloud forecasts. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 1794–1807. doi: 10.1002/qj.1918
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!