Interpreting an evaluation of the ECMWF global model with CloudSat observations: ambiguities due to radar reflectivity forward operator uncertainties
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 669, pages 2047–2065, October 2012 Part B
How to Cite
Di Michele, S., Ahlgrimm, M., Forbes, R., Kulie, M., Bennartz, R., Janisková, M. and Bauer, P. (2012), Interpreting an evaluation of the ECMWF global model with CloudSat observations: ambiguities due to radar reflectivity forward operator uncertainties. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 2047–2065. doi: 10.1002/qj.1936
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!