The contribution of this author to this article was prepared as part of his official duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
Error covariance sensitivity and impact estimation with adjoint 4D-Var: theoretical aspects and first applications to NAVDAS-AR
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 670, pages 226–241, January 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Daescu, D. N. and Langland, R. H. (2013), Error covariance sensitivity and impact estimation with adjoint 4D-Var: theoretical aspects and first applications to NAVDAS-AR. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 226–241. doi: 10.1002/qj.1943
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!