Now at Department of Mathematics and Department of Civil, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK.
Ensemble forecasts of a flood-producing storm: comparison of the influence of model-state perturbations and parameter modifications
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society and British Crown Copyright, the Met Office
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 670, pages 198–211, January 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Leoncini, G., Plant, R. S., Gray, S. L. and Clark, P. A. (2013), Ensemble forecasts of a flood-producing storm: comparison of the influence of model-state perturbations and parameter modifications. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 198–211. doi: 10.1002/qj.1951
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!