An equivalent neutral wind observation operator for variational assimilation of scatterometer ocean surface wind data
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Crown in the right of Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 669, pages 2086–2104, October 2012 Part B
How to Cite
Tardif, R. and Laroche, S. (2012), An equivalent neutral wind observation operator for variational assimilation of scatterometer ocean surface wind data. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 2086–2104. doi: 10.1002/qj.1953
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!