On a general definition of the squared Brunt–Väisälä frequency associated with the specific moist entropy potential temperature
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 670, pages 85–100, January 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Marquet, P. and Geleyn, J.-F. (2013), On a general definition of the squared Brunt–Väisälä frequency associated with the specific moist entropy potential temperature. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 85–100. doi: 10.1002/qj.1957
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!