Assimilation of radial velocity and reflectivity data from coastal WSR-88D radars using an ensemble Kalman filter for the analysis and forecast of landfalling hurricane Ike (2008)
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Flood Risk from Extreme Events (FREE)
Volume 139, Issue 671, pages 467–487, January 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Dong, J. and Xue, M. (2013), Assimilation of radial velocity and reflectivity data from coastal WSR-88D radars using an ensemble Kalman filter for the analysis and forecast of landfalling hurricane Ike (2008). Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 467–487. doi: 10.1002/qj.1970
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!