Towards the development of a robust model hierarchy: investigation of dynamical limitations at low resolution and possible solutions
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Crown copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 670, pages 75–84, January 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Sanchez, C., Williams, K. D., Shutts, G. J., McDonald, R. E., Hinton, T. J., Senior, C. A. and Wood, N. (2013), Towards the development of a robust model hierarchy: investigation of dynamical limitations at low resolution and possible solutions. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 75–84. doi: 10.1002/qj.1971
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!