Sensitivity of analysis error covariance to the mis-specification of background error covariance
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Crown copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Flood Risk from Extreme Events (FREE)
Volume 139, Issue 671, pages 524–533, January 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Eyre, J. R. and Hilton, F. I. (2013), Sensitivity of analysis error covariance to the mis-specification of background error covariance. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 524–533. doi: 10.1002/qj.1979
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!