Evaluation of an operational ice–ocean analysis and forecasting system for the Gulf of St Lawrence
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crown in the right of Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Flood Risk from Extreme Events (FREE)
Volume 139, Issue 671, pages 419–433, January 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Smith, G. C., Roy, F. and Brasnett, B. (2013), Evaluation of an operational ice–ocean analysis and forecasting system for the Gulf of St Lawrence. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 419–433. doi: 10.1002/qj.1982
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!