High gravity-wave activity observed in Patagonia, Southern America: generation by a cyclone passage over the Andes mountain range
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Flood Risk from Extreme Events (FREE)
Volume 139, Issue 671, pages 451–466, January 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Pulido, M., Rodas, C., Dechat, D. and Lucini, M. M. (2013), High gravity-wave activity observed in Patagonia, Southern America: generation by a cyclone passage over the Andes mountain range. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 451–466. doi: 10.1002/qj.1983
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!