This article is based on the 2011 IMO Lecture given under the title ‘Predictability beyond the deterministic limit’.
The potential for skill across the range of the seamless weather-climate prediction problem: a stimulus for our science†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 672, pages 573–584, April 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Hoskins, B. (2013), The potential for skill across the range of the seamless weather-climate prediction problem: a stimulus for our science. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 573–584. doi: 10.1002/qj.1991
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!