Effects of sequential or simultaneous assimilation of observations and localization methods on the performance of the ensemble Kalman filter
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 672, pages 758–770, April 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Holland, B. and Wang, X. (2013), Effects of sequential or simultaneous assimilation of observations and localization methods on the performance of the ensemble Kalman filter. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 758–770. doi: 10.1002/qj.2006
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!