Estimating deformations of random processes for correlation modelling: methodology and the one-dimensional case
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 672, pages 771–783, April 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Michel, Y. (2013), Estimating deformations of random processes for correlation modelling: methodology and the one-dimensional case. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 771–783. doi: 10.1002/qj.2007
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!