The effect of background wind on mesoscale circulations above variable soil moisture in the Sahel
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: The Megha-Tropiques mission: day 1 algorithms
Volume 139, Issue 673, pages 1009–1024, April 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Dixon, N. S., Parker, D. J., Taylor, C. M., Garcia-Carreras, L., Harris, P. P., Marsham, J. H., Polcher, J. and Woolley, A. (2013), The effect of background wind on mesoscale circulations above variable soil moisture in the Sahel. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1009–1024. doi: 10.1002/qj.2012
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!