Low-frequency processes and turbulence structure in a perturbed boundary layer
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: The Megha-Tropiques mission: day 1 algorithms
Volume 139, Issue 673, pages 1059–1072, April 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Mortarini, L., Ferrero, E., Falabino, S., Trini Castelli, S., Richiardone, R. and Anfossi, D. (2013), Low-frequency processes and turbulence structure in a perturbed boundary layer. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1059–1072. doi: 10.1002/qj.2015
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!