The contribution of this author was written in the course of his employment at the Met Office, UK, and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland
Comparison of Lorenz and Charney–Phillips vertical discretisations for dynamics–boundary layer coupling. Part II: Transients
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: The Megha-Tropiques mission: day 1 algorithms
Volume 139, Issue 673, pages 1087–1098, April 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Holdaway, D., Thuburn, J. and Wood, N. (2013), Comparison of Lorenz and Charney–Phillips vertical discretisations for dynamics–boundary layer coupling. Part II: Transients. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1087–1098. doi: 10.1002/qj.2017
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!