A numerical study of rotating convection during tropical cyclogenesis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 674, pages 1255–1269, July 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Kilroy, G. and Smith, R. K. (2013), A numerical study of rotating convection during tropical cyclogenesis. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1255–1269. doi: 10.1002/qj.2022
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!