Development and validation of observing-system simulation experiments at NASA's Global Modeling and Assimilation Office
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 674, pages 1162–1178, July 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Errico, R. M., Yang, R., Privé, N. C., Tai, K.-S., Todling, R., Sienkiewicz, M. E. and Guo, J. (2013), Development and validation of observing-system simulation experiments at NASA's Global Modeling and Assimilation Office. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1162–1178. doi: 10.1002/qj.2027
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!