The contributions of these authors were written in the course of their employment at the Met Office, UK, and are published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland
Analysis of a mixed finite-element pair proposed for an atmospheric dynamical core
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society and British Crown Copyright, the Met Office
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 674, pages 1239–1254, July 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Staniforth, A., Melvin, T. and Cotter, C. (2013), Analysis of a mixed finite-element pair proposed for an atmospheric dynamical core. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1239–1254. doi: 10.1002/qj.2028
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!