Effects of optical depth variability on contrail radiative forcing
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 675, pages 1658–1664, July 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Kärcher, B. and Burkhardt, U. (2013), Effects of optical depth variability on contrail radiative forcing. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1658–1664. doi: 10.1002/qj.2053
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!