Operational implementation of a hybrid ensemble/4D-Var global data assimilation system at the Met Office
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Crown Copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 675, pages 1445–1461, July 2013 Part B
How to Cite
Clayton, A. M., Lorenc, A. C. and Barker, D. M. (2013), Operational implementation of a hybrid ensemble/4D-Var global data assimilation system at the Met Office. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1445–1461. doi: 10.1002/qj.2054
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!