The contribution of this author was written in the course of his employment at the Met Office, UK, and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
The effective density of small ice particles obtained from in situ aircraft observations of mid-latitude cirrus
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society and British Crown Copyright, the Met Office
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 139, Issue 676, pages 1923–1934, October 2013 Part A
How to Cite
Cotton, R. J., Field, P. R., Ulanowski, Z., Kaye, P. H., Hirst, E., Greenaway, R. S., Crawford, I., Crosier, J. and Dorsey, J. (2013), The effective density of small ice particles obtained from in situ aircraft observations of mid-latitude cirrus. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 139: 1923–1934. doi: 10.1002/qj.2058
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!