The contributions of Field, Cotton, McBeath, Lock and Webster were written in the course of their employment at the Met Office, UK and are published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Improving a convection-permitting model simulation of a cold air outbreak
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society and Crown Copyright
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 678, pages 124–138, January 2014 Part A
How to Cite
Field, P. R., Cotton, R. J., McBeath, K., Lock, A. P., Webster, S. and Allan, R. P. (2014), Improving a convection-permitting model simulation of a cold air outbreak. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 124–138. doi: 10.1002/qj.2116
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!